Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Southernmost Charming Wedding Part I

Part 1 of this wedding is the bride and groom, Angelique and Chris, Getting ready for our big day in Key West.  The bridal party got ready at a charming classic Key West estate and we had our first look at Fort Zachary Taylor.

Lots of great details made this day so special.

For a list of our Vendors go HERE.

To see Part II go HERE.




All the bridesmaids got to choose their own dress.

This Hair comb set was custom made in Madrid, Spain and given as a gift t by a very special family member.

This bracelet was also custom made using vintage jewelry.


Earrings to match my wedding rings.

I had this knife custom engraved for Chris.


Chris had this shirt made for me to wear while I got ready.  So sweet:)

My Grandfather had passed away before the wedding so I framed the monogram from his handkerchief and pinned it to the bouquet.
































Part II coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment